Beautiful EPL Winter Wonderland Treasury

Im not totally sure Im ready for winter yet- October is my favorite month and I just wish it could stay around forever- BUT this winter treasury is filled with such beautiful things and I was honored to be included ..thanks Etsy Promo Love team and Jill Hannah for including me:)

'EPL - "Foreshadowing Snow"' by jillhannah


Christmas - winter wrea...
$28.00

HER FACE refined matte ...
$14.50

Through the Trees 2 - F...
$15.00

Gray Black Felted Brooc...
$20.00

Wedding necklace - whit...
$39.99

SALE, was 32.5 USD, Sil...
$19.00

Rainbow Blessing Crysta...
$20.00

Tree World II
$125.00

Let's Twist Earring...
$22.00

Nuno felted scarf - WH...
$75.00

White tree - plexiglass...
$20.00

Custom Blended Perfume ...
$95.00

Ocean Waves shawl, stol...
$160.00

OF THE SEA - Wirewrappe...
$28.00

Rosette Bobby Pin Set B...
$7.50

Nuno Felted Bag with La...
$69.00

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.



ALSO- Thanks to Jill Hannah's delightful blog, Craftacularity, I discovered this new Etsy Treasury Code Generator tool by Whale Shark Websites I have not had much time to do/participate in treasury stuff lately, but have been included in some gorgeous collections- with this new tool, I can feature them more often on my blog!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...