Sales & Freebies and New Stuff Oh my

I went a little silly with the sales this week, but Im having fun so you might as well enjoy it too. There are several savings options for you this weekend in Thyme2dream shops at ArtFire & Etsy:

1)The Christmas in July Sale is in full swing on Artfire- all sorts of handmade goodies are on sale through July 26th, and I have an entire section in my shop devoted to it- including several brand new pieces like the Forest Fairy Bajoran cuff at left:)






2)Im offering a FREE $5 EAR CUFF with any order from my Etsy shop now through Sunday July 19th. You can even choose your own wire and crytsal colour..just leave me a note in the notes to seller section when you check out.




3) My FACEBOOK Fan Page sale continues through Sunday- sign up as a fan (if you arent one already:), leave a comment on my Facebook Page and save 20% off your entire order from my ARTFIRE shop.(oh and yes, it does include the SALE items already marked down on Artfire for sale #1;)



The Thyme2dream ArtFire sale
includes great deals on Elven Headdress, Circlets, Tiaras and Crowns as well as my every popular Ear Cuffs, Ear Vines and Bohemian Wraps..OH, and Ian's Pirate Ear Wraps are on sale as well....its a great weekend to shop!!

3 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Looks like you have some crazy awesome sales going on! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Thyme2dream has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors (not to mention customers!) here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2009/07/sites-to-see_17.html

Athena's Armoury said...

Wow, all kinds of fun deals!!

I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award! Find details at my blog: http://AthenasArmoury.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...