Happy Anniversary my Beloved Circlet Wizard

Yes~ this is my hubby, yes it is our anniversary today (5th)...and yes I do still have a crush on him;)

Ian is amazing...can fix anything, build anything, writes novels,writes songs,sings, plays guitar, whistle, boudhran and bass, puts up with me on a daily basis (we work together, so it isnt always easy!), designed my Thyme2dream banner....and lots of other wonderful stuff.

He also recently joined me in my jewelry business making circlets and other things that require the use of power tools (much safer OUT of my hands). I was going to post a photo of the amazing new design he is working on for his daughter's wedding, but its not quite ready for photos today, so here is one of his older designs, available in his Etsy Shop, Dragonrider Circlets

He calls this the Dragon Dolman Circlet and based it on the mystical stone circles that dot the Scottish countryside where he was born and raised. On my first trip to Scotland we visited many of these ancient and magical sites...they were fascinating.

Happy Anniversary Ian~ I love you!!!!

7 comments:

Babette said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Vinca Kumala said...

just stopping by to drop EC, read your post and found you are celebrating a special moment..

Happy anniversary ...!!


wish you a great life :)

vink

Marlaine said...

Happy anniversary to the two of you! And a wonderful year ahead!

ReneeBuchananArt said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! Having a wonderful man in your life is SUCH a blessing, isn't it?

BeadedTail said...

Happy Anniversary! May you have many, many more years of happiness together!

Angela said...

Happy anniversary to both of you.
How wonderful that you are both creative and can share it with each other. Wishing you many more years of happiness together!

P.S. I love the tiara from your previous post. It is lovely:)

Carolina Gonzalez said...

Congratulations on the anniversary my friend! Our 9th is coming soon too :).
That circlet is simply superb, the textures of the stones is to die for!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...