Oh boy~ Etsy front Page!!

Danish artist Ida M W Larsen, aka Mizzdraconia is one of my favorite artists on Etsy, and I was honored to be included in her latest treasury "I Got the Blues". I thought when looking at it that it might just be Front Page material, and sure enough it was front and center there this morning! In addition to being thrilled that my Rivendell Spring Earcuffs were included, I was amazed at the talented artists she included, and heartily recommend everyone pop in and have a look at the treasury while it is still up and running (until noon tomorrow~ Friday, June 27) Here is a screen shot to give you a bit of a taste:



I first met Ida when she purchased a set of my Crystal Forest jewelry to use in a future illustration of Titania. I visited her shop and was delighted by her wonderful view of the realm of fantasy. Her work has been featured in such publications as Heavy Metal Magazine, Art Scene International,Imagine FX Magazine, Photoshop Creative Magazine and Forbidden Whispers Magazine. In her shop on Etsy, she features prints of many of her pieces as well as fun and functional jewelry and other sudries with her artwork...here is a bit of a sample of work she has for sale at present (click on any photo to visit her Etsy shop):



You can also peruse her own website: Ida-Larsen-art.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...